Your city's best resources on the web...
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Art & Culture
Facts & Data
Trade & Commerce
> Discover Coimbatore > Sightseeing
Atthar Jamad Majeed
- A celebrated place of worship for Muslims in Coimbatore
gets its its name from the
trees in the forests on the hill.
For those preferring a milder version of Ooty's climate,
, at an altitude of 1,712 metres, is a good alternative.
- The third largest and oldest hill station in the Nilgiris. More...
- One of the seven holy cities in India.
- One of the most spectacular piece of South Indian architecture.
one of the most important Marian shrines in India.
- a mangrove forest in the middle of rural south India..
- Green hills and picture post-card scenery. An idyllic place for a short holiday..
- The legacy of over three centuries of French Colonial rule.
Advertise With Us
What People Say
Copyright © 2001 Indias-Best.Com Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Contact us at